Street Foods, Local Brews, Farmers’ Market, Makers, Design, Vintage.
Boston has SoWa Open Market. Brooklyn has Smorgasburg. Connecticut has FARE.
Second Saturdays, June-October, 2016. From the folks who brought you the Coventry Regional Farmers’ Market.
Second Saturdays at 1 Jillson Square, Willimantic, CT
5-8pm on June 11, July 9 and August 13
1-4 pm on September 10 and October 8
Breweries or Wineries interested in vending, we want to hear from you!
Breweries, Wineries, and Distilleries who wish to sample, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At this point, we are not seeking additional farmer or food truck vendors but to inquire about future openings, email email@example.com
Foodmakers please inquire via firstname.lastname@example.org. If your product differs from what we have on tap, we may have an opening for you!
We are now booking GUEST VENDORS for our handcraft and vintage teams!
Vintage and Handcraft Vendors, thank you for your interest in participating in FARE. Please read the info below before applying.
QUALIFICATIONS & CRITERIA
Because we receive many more applications than we can accept, we review everyone’s complete application and then make our choice based on several factors, including:
- Your products fit in within our vision of high-quality, well-crafted/curated goods.
- Your work and branding are cohesive and consistent.
- You make your items (handcraft vendors).
- Your items are artfully and professionally represented in your photos/on your website. FARE reserves the right to use your product and promotional photos.
- Your work is well-differentiated and unique from that of other artists participating.
- You offer a well-diversified product line. We seek makers offering a well-cultivated line of goods, or specializing in one type of product but in a variety of styles and color ways.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO PARTICIPATE?
$30 per FARE date
HOW DO I SUBMIT MY APPLICATION PAYMENT?
You will be e-mailed and prompted to pay the fee once you are chosen to participate. All fees must be submitted via PayPal.
HOW WILL I KNOW IF I AM ACCEPTED?
You’ll be notified by email by as to whether or not you’ve been accepted.
IF I’M ACCEPTED, WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
FARE runs rain or shine, unless an event date is cancelled due to dangerous conditions, your attendance is expected.
A P P L Y N O W!
Download the Guest Vendor Application here.